Weddings at the Clarion Hotel Cork City
Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. You are about to embark on a fabulous journey, which will result in your wedding day being one that you will always look back on with fond and warm memories.
Your wedding - A special day at the Clarion Hotel Cork
We are delighted that you are considering the Clarion Hotel Cork, the most romantic wedding venue in Cork City, to host your wedding reception and we look forward to helping you with the arrangements to make your day the most special in your lives.
Superbly located overlooking Corks famous River Lee and facing the inspired architecture of City Hall, the Clarion Hotel is the perfect city wedding venue
Let Us Know Your Requirements
Recent Hotel Awards & Achievements
- RSVP Magazine Best City Wedding Venue 2014 & 2015
- Voted in the Top 4 Hotels on Tripadviser in Cork for the Past 5 years
- International Clarion Hotel of the Year in 2008 and International finalist in 2012 & 2014
- National Hospitality Awards 2014 – Best Brand Hotel Finalist & Best City Hotel Finalist
We offer the following for wedding of 120 guests or more
Prior to your wedding day...
- Pre-wedding consultation with our Conference & Events Co-ordinator who will assist and advise you on menu options and the finer details in the lead up to your big day
- Complimentary tasting of your wedding menu prior to your wedding day for the Bride and Groom
- Complimentary 1 night B&B in any one of our Clarion hotels in Ireland. (This does not include event weekends)
- Complimentary use of the Sanovitae Health & Spa for 3 months prior to your wedding date (dates transferable but cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent).
- Bride & Groom receive 1 complimentary treatment each.
- A special accommodation rate applies for 10 bedrooms to the wedding party, subject to availability (this is to be discussed with your co-ordinator and should be done when paying the initial deposit)
On your wedding day...
- Upon arrival the bridal party will be greeted with a complimentary glass of Champagne & strawberries
- Red carpet ceremony to greet your arrival
- Complimentary arrival drinks of sparkling wine, with tea and coffee for all guests (based on a minimum of 120 guests).
- Complimentary elegant chair covers
- Tastefully decorated tables with white linen cloths and linen napkins
- Personalised printed menus
- Individual table plans to suit all requests and place cards for the top table
- Complimentary accommodation in our Penthouse Suite overlooking the stunning city scape of Cork for the Bride & Groom on night of the wedding with Champagne breakfast served to you on the morning after your wedding.
- Cake stand and knife available upon request
- Microphone/PA system available, along with choice of background music
- Undivided attention from our Wedding Team as only one wedding is hosted per day
- Access to secure underground public car park (please note this is chargeable)